Please help me find my uncle and his family.
My name is Russom Semere. I am an Eritrean citizen working and living in Germany. The photos you see above are photos of my uncle and his family. I never saw them before or I never heard from them in my entire life. My uncle has been living in Ethiopia since he first left home when he was around 18 years old.
The last time my uncle met one of our family members was in 1993, when his younger brother visited him in Mekele/Ethiopia. He promised his brother at that time that he would come back home for good, but never made it. Since then, my family has been searching his whereabouts, but without success. Now I try my luck.
I am somehow relieved that I have at least photo and names of his family. I am therefore confident that I will be able to find him or at least his Kids.
His Father, Aboy Weldemariam, is still alive, old but still strong physically and mentally. But the question is, would he keep his last breath and sight to see and hug his oldest son, or his grand children? Race against time…
If you have any useful information, please contact me at the following address:
Email 1: email@example.com
PERSONAL INFORMATION OF MY UNCLE AND HIS FAMILY
Full name: Ghebremichae Weldemariam Ghebremichael
Mother’s name: Letekidan Andkiel
Date of Birth: 1955
Place of birth: Shindwa/sub-zoba Aditekelezan - Eritrea
Village: Deizeru/sub-zoba Aditekelezan/zoba anseba - Eritrea
Nr. of sisters: 2 – Letengus and Letebrhan
Nr. Of Brothers; 5 – Teklebrhan, Tsegabrhan, Tesfamariam, Biemnet, and
Nr. Children: 3 – Gedlu, Mhret & harnet from his wife Akeza, and
another daughter named Eritrawit from another woman
Name of wife: Akeza Fsehaye (They have been divorced for quite some
SOME IMPORTANT TIMELINES OF HIS LIFE
- In his early ages, he studied primary school in village Geshnashim; junior in Aditekeleza; and high school in Asmara Comprehensive secondary school (So called “lu’ul Mekonen” at that time)
- Upset by his matriculation exam results (he was very smart at school, and he actually thought he was cheated), he joined police academy In 1972 in Dekemhare/Eritrea
- Shortly after graduating from the police academy, he moved to Welege/Ethiopia
- From 1973 – 1976 he got a chance to Join Addis-Ababa University, and studied health Science.
- He continued working in Lekemt, around Welega/Ethiopia as a health professional
- He got another chance to go abroad for further studies to Germany for 2 years.
- He served as a health professional in the Haileslassie army, and after some time was awarder “Meto aleka”
- He continued working as a health professional under ministry of defence Ethiopia until Eritrean independence.
- After 1991, he left ministry of defence, and was appointed as head of one health center in Endrta, Mekele area.
- In 1995, he was transferred to Maichew
- His sister Letengus managed to send him a letter in 1991, and he promised that he would come to see his family.
- He didn’t make it home, so his younger brother Tsegebrahan decided to visit him and see him personally in 1993, and they met in Mekel. His brother Tsegebrhan requested him to come home with him, but uncle Ghebremichael convinced younger brother that he would come back to Eritrea completely after some time.
- Again he didn’t make it. We heard from some people who knew him that he was in Mekele until 1996, but Since then, we didn’t hear about him, and we couldn’t trace his whereabouts…
Any useful information or any kind of hint that might lead us to locate him or his family would be much appreciated.
Feb 27, 2012
PLEASEEEE SHARE THIS PICTURE ... We, his family needs your help to find our brother / Son / Cousin / ..
I Miss you Amir please abzia aleku tiray belena !!!!! ♥ i love you. .. Your lil sister vero
Amir Abraha Hiyabu (29 years old) from Eritrea, has been missing since 10 January 2010. Amir had been living and studying at KTH in Stockholm-Sweden prior to his disappearance.
Please invite everyone you know to this group, so we can spread the word, reach people who have met him and Find him! We, his family, are deeply worried and would greatly appreciate ANY information anyone may have concerning where he might be.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The last time anyone from our family saw Amir was on the 10th of January 2010. They spent new years eve together as a family and then Amir spent the next 10 days at his brothers house where his father (Abraha Hiyabu) had also been staying, visiting from Eritrea.
At around 11 am that same day (10/01/2010), Amir left the house saying he had to get some things done for school/work and we never saw him after that. After that date there have been rumors of people seeing him at a distance, but nothing concrete. Amir was a very social person and very kind. Weather he had enemies or not is a difficult question to answer since there has never been anybody obvious that might be considered an enemy. Not that I know of at least. The Police have been informed on several occasions. They say they "will let us know as soon as they hear anything". It has been two years, our hearts are broken into pieces and our patience can only go so far. Absolutely any information you may have is invaluable to us. Please don't hesitate.
ABOY YOSSEF TESFAMICHAEL IS ASKING YOUR HELP HE LOST CONTACT OF HIS DAUGHTER FREWEINI YOUSEF TESFAMICHAEL SHE IS AMECHE ,HE LOST CONTACT WITH A YEAR AGO WHEN SHE ARRIVED TO KHARTOUM FROM SHAGARAB CAMP. ACCORDING TO HER ROOMATES IN KHARTOUM AND WORKED AS A HOUSE MAID IN KHARTOUM AND SHE TOLD THE HOUSE OWNERS THAT SHE IS LEAVING TO ANOTHER COUNTRY BUT NOT KNOWN WHICH COUNTRY . HE TOLD ME THAT HE LOST CONTACT WITH HER NINE MONTHS AGO PLEASE SPREAD THIS ANOUNCEMENT IN ANY ERITREAN FACEBOOK PAGE OR ANY ANY OTHER FORUMS CONTACT NUMBER IN SUDAN 00249912890192 IN ASMARA 0029172240 ........ BROTHERS LET US BRING THE SMILE BACK TO ABOY YOSSEF FACE AGAIN FOTO ATTACHED
ኩቡራት በጻሕቲ በሃልና ወብሳይት፣ ተስፋ ኣይንኹረጽ፣ ክንደይ ውን ተረኺቦም ጽቡቕ ብስራት ብምስማዕ ሽሞም ዘልገስናዮም ስለዘለው
እዚ ክኸውን ዝኸኣለ ብሰንኪ ናይ ኩላትና ተሓባባርነት ስለዝኾነ ሎሚ ውን ሸር ንግበራ ጽባሕ ምዕዋትና ኣይተርፊን እዩ።